My First Typecast  

Posted by Mariano in , , , , ,

   I've submitted applications to my Spring round of MFAs. Regardless of results, I learned oodles and buckets about how tough fiction-writing is. With round one behind me, here is my shout-out to all the typecasters that inspired me, with their NaNoWriMo efforts, to try my hand at mechanical composition. 
   While my typewriter is not a particularly interesting piece, I think the paper is. See the purplish stains on it? That's because it is written on Polyester Film Carbon paper by Spirit (circa 1980). It is so old that the purple carbon seeped through the 6 lb. sheet between it and the master. So, this is my first, of hopefully many typecasts. Enjoy!


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 1, 2009 at Sunday, March 01, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Great!!, It´s very interesting.

October 10, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics