One Week Later, The Basics Sound Great  

Posted by Mariano in , , , ,

I'm about one week from having submitted my applications and now my days are filled with ordinary language. Below is my reflection about leaving a world dominated by standards set by the greats of literature and judged by committees, and returning to a world of the most basic language learning which I have not visited in well past a decade.  



I used one of the 1,00o sheets of  yellow Luster Duplex onion skin-paper that I also rescued from certain demise or recycle. What was that? It's two sheets of fused or laminated into a single sheet of paper, that has one sheen side one mat side, and is very thin. It was great for making fancy carbon copies with typewriters back in the day. 

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 7, 2009 at Saturday, March 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I love these typecasts. Do keep us informed on your search for the perfect MFA program - fingers crossed!

July 3, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics